Lots going on in this one. White reacts to the vote being postponed and shares a letter from their pals John and Dave (who can’t be bothered to spell Tessler’s first name right).
White still wants to vote on 5/22. Will be interesting to see the HOW here.
On behalf of all shareholders as well as ourselves, we fully reserve the right to move forward with a vote on the election of a new trustee on , as previously scheduled.
John and I will be both in this Friday and we believe we should use the opportunity to meet.
Even if you should be truly unconcerned about all the unanswered questions about Mr. Oliver’s experience and track record, you surely realize that your best case scenario means that you’d end up with only one out of three trustees. Consequently, even if you’d prevail in the election contest, you could not achieve any of your ultimate goals without our cooperation until another vacancy opens up (and it may be another decade until that happens).