Last night’s term limit gambit could have been number one in a list of tactics available to the Blue card. Given the White card’s mathematical advantage (SV/HK group has 25% of total and some larger percent of the vote that actually shows up), look for Blue to get creative in the coming three weeks. Some possibilities:
- Candidate replacement; serves to push back the meeting and change the narrative
- Another excuse for to push back the meeting (a creative legal team can come up with something)
- A meeting venue or time change. Goal will be to make the meeting appear uncomfortable to attend
- A seemingly clear cut vote gets brought into the snake pit
- Long-shot legal action against the dissenting group (stall and smear tactic)
- Last minute attempt to disqualify the opposing candidate
Objectively, all of this equates to a higher cash burn.